- Breakfast and lunch are free for all students this year.
- Students will be eating outside when the weather is nice and in cafeteria / classrooms when the weather is not nice. These options meet & exceed our health and safety guidelines.
- Students may bring a lunch from home if they chose.
- The cafeteria is unable to accept cash, so if students just want milk, it can be purchased for $0.50 through their account.
- Students wanting breakfast must enter through the front/main door that will open at 7:35 a.m. (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) and 8:35 a.m. on Wednesday.
- Lunch times are:
- Kinder/1st is 10:35 a.m.
- 2nd/3rd is 11:05 a.m.
- 4th/5th is 11:35 a.m.
If you have any other questions please contact Sodexo Food and Nutrition at (503) 399-3091 or checkout their website at: https://salkeiz.k12.or.us/parents/food-services/
SEPTEMBER MENU: Sept 2021 Elem menu.docxfinal draft